Indeed, except that I saw that there were some extraneous slashes there. It should have been:

Any IE that still has JS switched off is useless on about any modern internet site. Just turn it on and accept the security risk or (better) use another browser.

Regards,
   Erik.

Riyad Kalla wrote:
JavaScript is your only option -- that should work in IE, that's some pretty
classic JavaScript right there.

If your IE install has JS turned off, I'm not aware of any other way to
programatically issue a 'back' to the browser.