Throwing a RestartResponseException will not redirect but restart the request handling. To force the redirect as well, you can call
 setRedirect(true)
just before throwing the exception.

But I doubt it will work for you; when you have an error page without the redirect, you will probably also have it with the redirect.

Regards,
   Erik.

Douglas Ferguson wrote:
I tried that and it doesn't redirect, it throws the error back up and renders
our error page
org.apache.wicket.RestartResponseException:null