I can confirm this. It took me a few days of debugging before I found out :(

Another solution is to just replace the inmethod grid with a freshly created instance after data changes. You can share the DataSource, and you may have to copy over the set of selected items.

Regards,
   Erik.

Pointbreak wrote:
Ok thanks for your help. The problem is that inmethod 's call to
IDataSource.query() asks for the rows upto the last known total row
count. In your case that probably does not matter, since you just return
an iterator over the entire datasource, and update the rowcount
accordingly. I work with very large datasources, and unknown rowcounts.
I can workaround this issue by providing the page-size to my datasource,
so that I can fix the IQuery.getCount() asked by inmethod. Not a nice
solution, but will work for now.

--
Sent from my SMTP compliant software
Erik van Oosten