I don't get it.
I tested this fix with Tomcat and several IE versions. And "." just worked then whereas "./" did not.

Regards,
    Erik.

Op 04-05-10 14:56, Martin Grotzke wrote:
Hi,

we also just experienced issues with this, and the fix of WICKET-2600
still causes problems (as already described in this post):

For the redirect to "." tomcat produces a Location header like
http://www.example.org/. (notice the trailing dot), which causes IE to
do request exactly this url, for which no page ist mounted. Therefore
the 404 page not found.

Is there a special reason why "." was chosen here?

What do you think about an alternative handling like this:

if (redirectUrl.startsWith("./")) {
   if (redirectUrl.length() == 2)) {
     WebRequest request = (WebRequest) requestCycle.getRequest();
     String contextPath = request.getHttpServletRequest().getContextPath(); // e.g.
"/myapp"
     String servletPath = request.getServletPath(); // e.g. "/"
     redirectUrl = contextPath + servletPath;
   }
   else {
     redirectUrl.substring( 2 )

Cheers,