Hi,

Did you find a solution for this?

I'm using wicket 1.4.8 and get almost the same error. Like you I have a
customized column with a Link component in a datagrid. I have an ajax search
field which updates the data (and the links) in the data grid when changing
the search input. Sometimes if I click the link very quickly after I have
changed the search value,, I get the same exception as you:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
panel:searchAndShowPanel:form:dataGrid:form:bodyContainer:body:row:31:item:addLink:addRecipientLink
not found on page
se.diamo.paysol.web.pages.invoicerecipientdir.pages.pagerorecipientdirectory.invoicerecipientdirectoryforcustomerpage.admin.AdminInvoiceRecipientDirectoryForCustomerPage[id
= 27], listener interface = [RequestListenerInterface name=ILinkListener,
method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.ILinkListener.onLinkClicked()]
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveListenerInterfaceTarget(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:426)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveRenderedPage(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:471)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:144)

But, if I wait one or two seconds before clicking, I never get this error.

It seems like this has to do with the re-rendering of the page after the
ajax request. At the moment the link is clicked, the link listener is not
present on the server side.

The question is if this should be considered a bug in Wicket or if this is
by design.

I'm thankful for any input on this.