Hi all,
    I need to change the development enviroment for

            IResourceStreamLocator locator =
            new ResourceStreamLocator(new Path(new Folder("html")));
          getResourceSettings().setResourceStreamLocator(locator);

but, what I also need is that maven copy the resources form
 src/main/resources to src/main/WEB-INF/html. This is needed because when
maven creates the war file the resources should also be located in that
directory.

I've tried

<plugin>
   <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>2.4.1</version>
   <executions>
   <execution>
         <id>copy-package-config</id>
         <phase>package</phase>
         <goals>
         <goal>copy-resources</goal>
         </goals>
         <configuration>
         <outputDirectory>${basedir}/html</outputDirectory>
                                        <resources>
                                      <resource>

  <directory>${basedir}/src/main/resources</directory>

<filtering>true</filtering>
                                             </resource>
                                        </resources>
         </configuration>
   </execution>
   </executions>
  </plugin>

and I got

[1] Inside the definition for plugin 'maven-resources-plugin' specify the
following:

<configuration>
  <resources>VALUE</resources>
</configuration>.