Hi Muro,

Mount your page with a HybridUrlCodingStrategy. For example the MixedParamHybridUrlCodingStrategy.

Regards,
    Erik.

Op 06-07-10 15:30, Muro Copenhagen wrote:
Hi

I have a page that is session based(nonbookmarkable) but at the same time i
want to make sure
a request parameter is shown in the url... How would i achieve that ?

This is what i am trying to achieve, with example from my code:

My page code constructors:

     public DeliverySecure() {
         this(new DeliveryInfo());
     }
     public DeliverySecure(DeliveryInfo deliveryInfo) {

This page is called to separete ways:

1 - setResponsePage(DeliverySecure.class, new PageParameters("secure=on"));

2-  setResponsePage(new DeliverySecure(deliveryInfo));

When i call the DeliverySecure page with approach 1, i get a url with the
request parameter: ...&secure=on,
surely because it treats the page as bookmarkable.

But with the 2. approach i get a url like: ...wicket:interface=:7::::

Can i somehow force wicket to add the browser parameter&secure=on, when

If so how would i achieve that, even though i want load the page with the
session based deliveryInfo object i have...?

Best Regards
Muro

--
Sent from my SMTP compliant software