Hi all,
     I have a site which works in facebook, as an facebook ap, as well as
"stand alone". the styling is the only thing that changes between these two
versions.

Some days ago, I found a bug that I don't know how to solve.

If a user logins in facebook an uses my facebook app and later he adds a
browser's tab and uses the stand alone version, the styling which remains is
the one for facebook. This is because I stored in the session the info about
how he had logged in and thus which styling should be applyed. I don't find
a way to distinguish later between the two browser's tab - or any other
kinds of solution. I was thinking of adding a cookie which could help me to
distinguish between tabs, but I am not used to working with cookies.

I have a plenty lack of ideas, any help would be really appreciate it.

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus