Hi Erik,

Non-bookmarkable links either start with /resources or take the form /?wicket...

You could indeed manage that by creating your own RequestCodingStrategy, but having done so a couple of times, I would like to warn you not to tweak too much. In Wicket 1.5 it is probably going to be a lot easier.

Regards,
    Erik.