Igor,
    I did what you pointed me out. However, I got a MarkupNoFoundExpcetion.

My code

     try{
     application=(WebApplication) MiSession.get().getApplication();
     }catch(Exception e){
     application=new BaseWicketTester.DummyWebApplication(){
            protected void init(){

getApplicationSettings().setDefaultMaximumUploadSize(Bytes.bytes(5000000));
             getResourceSettings().addResourceFolder("/WEB-INF/html");
            }
        };
     application.mountBookmarkablePage("mensaje",
PaginaMensajeEvento.class);
     }
It says that PaginaMensajeEvento doesn't have a markup which is not true.
Actually, when I don't use this code into a separate servlet, It runs
smoothly.

thanks in advance