Hi Minas,

Providing code completion for component id's would be great! In particular in the java code, slightly less so in markup.

Warnings for unknown component id's in java code would also be a very nice feature! It would probably be useful to be able to suppress the warning with a comment or annotation. Warnings in the markup are less useful as I often create components that infer their component id at run-time from another component. I'd hate to have warning suppressing comments in the markup.

Regards,
    Erik.

PS. I don't find this OT at all! Anything that helps (many) Wicket developers, should be welcome on this list.