From: Pedro Santos [mailto:pedros...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 12:19 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: HTML comment tag

An reusable behavior can be archived using the MarkupComponentBorder.
On a side note, why do you want to write commented model values in
markup?

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Brown, Berlin [GCG-PFS] <
berlin.br...@primerica.com> wrote:

> This is simple code and works, do you think this is a way to add
> dynamic HTML comments that use some Wicket model?
> Or have you done something else?
>
> I am not as familiar with onComponentTagBody.
>
> public class HtmlComment extends Label {
>
>    /**
>     * @see

org.apache.wicket.Component#onComponentTagBody(org.apache.wicket.markup.

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos