Hi Nelson, ListView recreate its items every render, so it looses
their raw input. You can set reuse items flag - ListView.setReuseItems
and prevent this problem. Also notify the list view about changes in
the list to make it recreate its items by invoking ListView#removeAll

Also you may want to read an article about this problem and another
solution:
http://wicketinaction.com/2008/10/building-a-listeditor-form-component/

About the rejected message, try to send the message as plain text
rather than HTML, it gives you a better span score.

Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos