I am having issues with IE and ajax post requests.

The issue is reported here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/895954

As a way to address the issue, I was thinking of addressing the
application.  There are several places with ajax post requests.  I was
trying to see if I can convert those requests to wicket ajax gets
requests.

I am talking about radio buttons and onchange drop down boxes.

In this behavior, how would I make a change to use wicketAjaxGet and
keep the general functionality?

public abstract class AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior extends
AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior:

protected final CharSequence getEventHandler()
 {
  return generateCallbackScript(new
AppendingStringBuffer("wicketAjaxPost('").append(
   getCallbackUrl()).append(
   "', wicketSerializeForm(document.getElementById('" +
getComponent().getMarkupId() +
    "',false))"));