[ X ] I use my own custom framework
[ X ] I use Shiro
For my current Wicket project we started out with Shiro as it promised to be easy to use. However, even though Shiro is feature rich, it still lacks the feature we needed to make it secure (1) and stable (2). We ended up using Shiro as a convenient library with all integration points with Wicket written ourselves. We also needed to extend LDAP integration to get roles/permissions and override Shiro's idea of configuration (it didn't match our way of getting properties files).

(1) forget an annotation and your page is visible, we turned that around
(2) the annotations are based on Strings, we like Enums better

Kind regards,
    Erik.