Hi,

you can construct a link using both a reference to ListView item's model
and the form, so when clicked it gets the new form value from the selected
item.

cheers

e.g.

populateItem(item){
  item.add(new SelectItemLink("id", item.getDefaultModel(), form));
}

class SelectItemLink{
  onClick(){
    form.setDefaultModelObject(itemModel.getObject());

Pedro Santos