Hi Marieke,

in a similar situation I chose to send the components that should be
presented in the modal window in the markup, hidden by the page CSS, and to
create a modal window to show them using purely javascript.

cheers

Pedro Santos

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Marieke Vandamme <marieke.vanda...@tvh.com