Hi,

https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/e9461b0d115a7dbf4992596823521f6e038817d9/wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/core/random/ISecureRandomSupplier.java#L60

This is the relevant code. It looks OK to me.
Attachments are not allowed in the mailing list. Could you please
copy/paste a nonce instance which is non-base64 according to Kali Linux ?

Also please check that you don't use a custom NonceCreator -
https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/e9461b0d115a7dbf4992596823521f6e038817d9/wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/csp/ContentSecurityPolicySettings.java#L102

Martin