Hi all,
            I am using wicket bootstrap in my Application. Bootstrap
resources are loaded automatically through the wicket-bootstrap library in
the init method of the WebApplication class like this:

             BootstrapSettings settings = new BootstrapSettings();
             Bootstrap.install(this, settings);
             BootstrapSass.install(this);

             I am using an Abstract page to load other JS resources and all
the other pages extend this page. I want one of my JS resources to load
after the bootstrap JS resources are loaded . Kindly advice how to achieve
this