Hello

I’m troubleshooting a problem which suddenly appeared on my instance of
INCEpTION [1]. It is using wicket 9.16

I am running behind a reverse proxy and seemingly out of the blue page
navigation goes over HTTPS-HTTP-HTTPS redirects [2]. Alone, that would not be
an issue but the application sends some URLs constructed by wicket [2] to fetch
and they fail security checks in the browser.

I tracked them to AbstractAjaxBehavior#getCallbackUrl but am at a loss as to
why the returned URLs are not HTTPS…

The server is running a managed nginx on cloud66.com. It is doing SSL
termination as expected, adding the X-Forwarded-* headers. I’ve been running a
number of apps there and never had this kind of problems. Strangest part is
that initially the app worked fine and this started happening only after some
time, with no apparent reason that I con think of in terms of server
reconfiguration etc.

Thanks,
Tom

[1]: https://github.com/inception-project/inception