Well, i don't have problems with my admin account.
Its more like that i just can't login with LDAP Users to the subwiki.

I created a globel group called "Junese" and there i add all the users from
my company.
After that i created added the global group to the local group
"xwikiallusers" and i thought it's working like that.
but its not and now, no matter what i do, i cant login or see everything
(theme, panels, some headers).

so i guess there is something within the rights i have to change but i dont
know where.