Are you using JDBC or the PSQL interpreter? I had encountered something similar
while using the PSQL interpreter and I had to restart Zeppelin.

My experience using PSQL (Postgresql, HAWK) was not as good as using
spark/scala wrappers (JDBC data source) to connect via JDBC and then register
temp tables. This approach allowed me to work with dynamic forms in a more
meaningful way e.g. use SQL results to create a new drop down to drive the next
page etc…