From: Jeff Zhang [mailto:zjf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 11:47 AM
To: users@zeppelin.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to load pandas into pyspark (centos 6 with python 2.6)

First I would suggest you to use python 2.7 or python 3.x, because spark2.x has
drop the support of python 2.6.
Second you need to configure PYSPARK_PYTHON in spark interpreter setting to
point to the python that you installed. (I don't know what do you mena that you
can't install pandas system wide). Do you mean you are not root and don't have
permission to install python packages ?

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros
<manuel...@garvan.org.au<mailto:manuel...@garvan.org.au>>于2018年6月8日周五 上午9:26写道:
Dear Zeppelin community,

I am trying to load pandas into my zeppelin %spark2.pyspark interpreter. The
system I am using is centos 6 with python 2.6 so I can’t install pandas system
wide through pip as suggested in the documentation.

What can I do if I want to add modules into the %spark2.pyspark interpreter?

Thank you very much

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros | Big data Engineer
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW
2010<https://maps.google.com/?q=370+Victoria+Street,+Darlinghurst,+NSW+2010&entry=gmail&source=g>
T: + 61 (0)2 9355 5760<tel:+61%202%209355%205760> | F: +61 (0)2 9295
8507<tel:+61%202%209295%208507> | E:
manuel...@garvan.org.au<mailto:manuel...@garvan.org.au>

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and
any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally
privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this
communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at
once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for
the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This
notice should not be removed.