From: Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:26:43 AM
To: users
Subject: Re: Zeppelin log files in windows

Hi Ravi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The community has no bandwidth to keep the
stability of zeppelin on windows. I would recommend you to install zeppelin in
linux if that works for you.

Ravi Pullareddy
<ravi.pullare...@minlog.com.au<mailto:ravi.pullare...@minlog.com.au>>
于2019年5月28日周二 上午9:24写道:
Hi Folks

Windows version of Zeppelin 0.8.1 has a typo error on line 76 of command.cmd.
There is a curly brace ‘}’ in place of closed bracket ‘)’ . I request you to
correct this and publish it. Apart from this trivial error,  Zeppelin logs to
console but does not create a log file in Windows.  My log4j.properties file is
as below. Please check and let me know if I am missing something.

log4j.rootLogger = INFO, stdout, dailyfile

log4j.appender.stdout = org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.stdout.layout = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%d] ({%t} %F[%M]:%L) - %m%n

log4j.appender.dailyfile.DatePattern=.yyyy-MM-dd
log4j.appender.dailyfile.Threshold = INFO
log4j.appender.dailyfile = org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
#log4j.appender.dailyfile.File = ${zeppelin.log.file}
log4j.appender.dailyfile.File = D:\\zeppelin-0.8.1-bin-all\\logs\\zep.log
log4j.appender.dailyfile.layout = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.dailyfile.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%d] ({%t} %F[%M]:%L) -
%m%n

Thanks
Ravi

--