Location: Augusta, Maine

Duration: 6 Months+

Rate: $50/Hr on C2C basis

PHONE HIRE!!

Programmer Analyst for a 6 month plus project in Augusta, Maine.  Bill Rate
is 50.00.  Please review skills below and let me know if you have anyone
that meets the requirements.   When you send resume, please include
candidate’s email address so matrix can be sent.  I can forward complete
job description if you have someone with skill sets.

Skills

Oracle Forms 6i (mostly for enhancements and maintenance) – 5 years
required

Oracle PL/SQL – 6 years required

Oracle 10g – 2 years required

Cobol – desired