Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
bijender.ku...@ondemandagility.com . You can give me a call at 408-600-2648.

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under: *

*Position: Oracle PL/Sql Developer*

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Interview: Phone/Skype*

* *

*     **Job Description**:*

Experience with Oracle Relational Database 10G and 11G. Strong PL/SQL
development skills in the field of writing Package, Procedure, Function,
Triggers, Implicit/Explicit cursors and SQL queries. Should be able to
write complex queries against very large data sets. Experience in
optimizing PL/SQL code to eliminate redundancy and tune complex SQL queries
to reduce performance issues. Experience with advance Oracle and Pl/SQL
concepts like Bulk Collect, FORALL, Sub-query factoring, SQL Modelling,
Autonomous transaction, Pragma and Custom Exceptions, Materialized Views
etc. Experience in SQL*Plus, SQL Developer and TOAD. Ability to model,
analyze and manage large volumes of data. Ability to quickly learn new
business and technical concepts in a fast paced service focused
environment. Demonstrated proficiency in written communication, ability to
quickly learn business applications and analytical and problem-solving
skills. Oracle Certifications (OCP) and Training in the development track
will be a plus point