*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
<chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com>*

*Rate: $50/hr MAX*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Oracle Pl/Sql Developer” *and your profile
appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: Oracle Pl/Sql Developer*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Required:*

·         At Least 7 Years of experience and knowledge of:

-          Oracle

-          PL/SQL

-          Linux/Unix

·         Experience writing advanced SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored
procedures, Functions & Packages.

·         Experienced in writing/tuning stored procedures, triggers, views,
materialized views and user-defined functions.

·         Must have excellent knowledge in reading and analyzing existing
custom code.

·         Knowledge of object oriented programming

·         Must to have Unix (KSH) Shell scripting.

·         Ability to read, write and execute scripts using VI editor.

·         Oracle Financial ERP applications 11i (Oracle E-Business Suite)
.Forms and Reports is a plus

·         Strong Technical understanding of GL and PA ERP modules.HR
knowledge is a plus

·         Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including
key functions within the design, development, validation and production
support phases

·         Ability to provide on call support and resolve high priority
incidents.

·         Proficient verbal and communication skills – will face directly
business customers

Thanks and Regards,

Chandrashekhar Kumar

Technical Recruiter