*Greetings,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com

*POSITION:*

*Title                       : Call Centre Operation Analyst (Genesys
Expert)*

*Location               : **Carlsbad, CA*

*Duration              : **Long Term*

*REQUIREMENT:*

•         *Requirements (Must Have)*

Requires a minimum of  2 years of relevant experience in a Call Center
environment using Genesys call center applications with Avaya phone
switches.

Must be familiar with Avaya Call Routing, Avaya Vectoring and Genesys
application version 8.0 and above. Particularly Avaya Site Administration
tool, CMS Supervisor, One-X communicator, Genesys Administrator,
Configuration Manager, Solution control Interface, CC Analyzer and Hyperion
Reporting environment,

*Requirements (Desired)*

Genesys Multimedia applications such as Interaction Server, Contact Server,
Email Server, Chat Server, Genesys Communication Server for Siebel

Exposure to Avaya EMC applications

Verint Call Recording and WFM applications

Integration to SalesForce.Com and other CRM systems

*Best Regards..*

Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855, Cell: (408) 933-9982

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |
www.tresourceinc.com