*Greetings,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com

*POSITION:*

*Position Role                    : Performance Test Engineer*

*Assignment Location      : Raleigh, NC*

*Project Duration              : Long Term*

*REQUIREMENT:*

   -

   Desired experience on Performance testing tool preferably *Visual Studio
   Load test* *and HP Load Runner* with expertise on multiple scripting
   protocols. Exposure to any other load testing tools would be an advantage.
   -

   Able to analyze performance reports based on various performance monitor
   counters.
   -

   *Experience in any application profiling tools like ANTS profiler*.
   -

   *DB profiling for identifying poor performing queries & deadlocks.*
   -

   Strong knowledge on different Performance metrics related to system,
   platform or network.
   -

   Expertise in gathering and analyzing SQL server Performance metrics and
   ability to trouble shoot Data base Performance issues.
   -

   Experience in detecting Memory issues like Memory leaks, Out of memory
   issues. Good understanding of CLR, memory management concepts. Knowledge of
   memory profiling tools like ANTS memory profiler and analyzing memory dump
   file through tools like Proc Dump.

*Best Regards..*

*Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter*

*Technology Resource Group Inc.  1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL,
60563*

*Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855, Cell: (408) 933-9982*

*G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316*

*pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com <pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com> |
pan...@tresourceinc.com <pan...@tresourceinc.com> |  www.tresourceinc.com