Hi Greetings,

I have an Urgent requirement *SAP PO** Consultant* with one of our direct
client, in location *Sunnyvale CA *If you are interested in this
requirement, please revert me back with updated resume.

*Role: SAP PO** Consultant*

*Location: Sunnyvale CA *

*Type of JOB:  contract (6 MONTHS) Extendable*

*(Onsite Role)*

*Rate:52/hr on C2C MAX*

*Responsibilities:*

·         In depth knowledge of supporting SAP PI/PO environment

·         At least 3 years of experience in implementation of integration
solution using SAP PO (PI, BRM and NW BPM)

·         Experience in Design and Configuration of integration scenarios
and flows

·         Should be able to troubleshoot the performance issues in a SAP PO
implementation

·         Experience in Odata and Java.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sapna Dixit*