Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are having any
consultant for this position.

Please share me the profile asap as this is a very hot requirement.

*Devops Engineer *

*Sunnyvale, CA*

*6+ Months*

*Skype Interview*

BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical
experience

•          8+ years of relevant experience

•          Strong coding and scripting ability (Java, C, C++, Python, Perl)

•          Strong experience with database technologies (Oracle, Mongo
preferred)

•          Extensive experience in design, configuration and deployment
tools in delivering large scale application infrastructure.

•          Experience as a project lead, collaborating with multiple
simultaneous projects in high scale environment

•          Strong background in developing solutions on distributed systems

•          Experience and knowledge applying best practices to build secure
platforms

•          Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills.

•          Experience in deep root cause analysis for resolving complex
performance and infrastructure issues

•          Strong working knowledge of networking and preferably operating
systems.

•          A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while
working in a very fast-paced environment

•          Ability to learn new technologies in a short time

•          Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex
solutions well

5+ years of industry experience with scalable, high volume, mission
critical application.

Experience deploying and maintaining large scale Java based application.

Good Experience with Oracle / RDMBS Knowledge, should be able to write and
debug packages and write ad-hock queries.

Ideal candidate will be able to identify and fix performance bottlenecks in
the system.

Operational Knowledge of Ansible and Docker.

Operational Knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka.

Basic Unix commands and scripting is expected on the job.

Excellent oral and written English communication skills.

Role require individual to be dynamic and dedicated to the job. There may
be a need to carry pager and work flexible hours.

We will do a phone screen (half hour) and an in person interview (one hour)
that will be scheduled for onsite candidates.

We will do a phone screen (half hour) and an Video interview (one hour)
that will be scheduled for offshore candidates.

*Best Regards,*

Arpit Arora

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Desk Phone*: 415-943-9386 *Email* : arpit.ar...@pyramidci.com  |  *Linked*