*Greetings,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com

*POSITION:*

*Job Title               : **Cognos Analyst*

*Location               : Carlsbad, CA*

*Duration              : 4 to 6 months*

Primary skill: Framework manager and strong SQL/Data analysis skills

*Job Description**:*

- Design and develop various Enterprise Business Intelligence Solutions
including business analysis of interfacing and integration with ERP/CRM
systems of records and development of reporting and analytics.

- Coordinate technical efforts of other IT groups, remote teams and
external vendors to ensure effective development, modification, testing and
implementation of systems to meet customer needs.

- Develop project plan, documentation and training materials, participate
with customer groups in the planning for longer-term systems enhancements.

- Independent problems solving skills, Demonstrated ability to multi-task
and apply initiative and creativity on challenging projects.

- Ability to effectively present information and communicate findings,
conclusions and recommendations to business management. Able to respond
effectively to questions from managers, customers, peers and vendors.

*Required Skills:*

*•*             Must have experience in: BI Reporting Toolsets of IBM
Cognos, Framework manager, Report Studio, Data Analysis & SQL query writing
skills ;

•             Financial/Commercial Reporting; define and integrate
Commercial/Financial Data into Enterprise Data warehouse;

•             Creating self-service dashboards based on cognos/power bi
reporting tool;

•             Well versed with SQL and Visualization concepts;

•             strong communication skills

•             Tableau, Power BI experience is a plus

•             SA /Finance Functional experience is a plus

*Best Regards..*

*Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter*

Technology Resource Group Inc.  e-verified
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |