On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:29:13PM +0100, David Paleino wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:05:26 +0000, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > The infrastructure is just an ikiwiki, which Stefano kindly set up on short
> > notice.  What do you need?
>
> Also Utnubu is an ikiwiki. What I meant with "infrastructure" was the set of
> scripts, cronjobs and all such machinery that make the site running and
> up-to-date :)

DEX has no infrastructure apart from the ikiwiki so far. ;-)

> However, I found out on my own for the current goal of reviewing the patches.
> As soon as I have some spare time, I'll port the current information on the
> Utnubu page to the DEX page, making the needed changes (which I hope would be
> welcome?)

Yes, it would be great to merge this in.  I created a "new-packages" project
in dex/web/ubuntu as a placeholder, and added this as a TODO item.

> For the technical details of DEX (coordination between different people,
> integration of different scripts, post-commit messages, ...), maybe it would
> make sense to host a mailing list on Alioth? (maybe dex-devel@? I didn't see
> any, forgive me if I missed it)

I haven't created a list yet, and figured we could share debian-derivatives
until/unless there is too much traffic.  If folks here object and would
rather we move the conversation elsewhere, we can do that.

--
 - mdz