Good Afternoon,

Please be informed that we have a direct client looking to rent an office to
rent on Sheikh Zayed Road or Al Barsha or any area close thereby that does
not require a special freezone license (i.e. they DO NOT want JLT).

They need about 1,300 to 1,400 sq.ft. for a well established and running
consultant's office (in the construction industry).

Please offer me the lowest rent possible! (We all know that companies are
closing down and rents are falling.)

Kindly send an email to mar...@middlerealestate.com as I will not be able to
entertain any phone calls.

Only direct properties please!