Hi Ihsan,

please send answers to the list instead to me. Thanks.

> I probably put the domain-name into this file and got stucked. As I
> understood from my experiences ("no time to read at the moment,because my
> Exchange Server has crashed.."), the /var/qmail/control/locals file should
> contain NOTHİNG if we use vpopmail with qmail. Is that right.?

Yes. Here's an excerpt of the qmail-send man page:

    qmail-send handles virtualdomains after locals:  if  a  domain  is
    listed in locals, virtualdomains does not apply.

This implicitly means that a domain should always be _either_ in
"locals" _or_ in "virtualdomains".

Jonas