> Congratulations.  You've been here longer than I have.  The only thing
> is that, even with my notoriously-poor memory, I remember seeing MANY
> announcements from him.  At least more than one a month.

Well lets make it a rule of tumb, only put out releases every 3 months or
so...

Like me, I've sometimes put my releases here, but I never put a release post
if it's a small typo fix, and I've never heard anyone complaining about my
releases...

Cause I would like to see releases like that, but not so much like 2-5 times
in a month from the same dude... this list isn't for advertising!!