So... someone prior to my tenure here set up vpopmail and IMP, but it
seems that the current implementation (as he left it) only provides
support for UNIX users changing their passwords -- not virtual users.

I see where there appears to be some intended support for this, but it
looks to me as if that presumes that the Web server is running on the
same machine as the mail server -- which (of course!) is not the case
for us.

Would anyone care to provide a pointer to a hint for how to accomplish
allowing virtual users to change their own passwords?

We're using vpopmail 5.3.16, horde 2.2.1, and imp 3.1.3 in a FreeBSD
4.8-RELEASE environment.

Thanks,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]