On 01/22/2013 08:47 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
The qmailadmin list is getting spammed, so I thought I'd post this here
as well.

I'm running qmailadmin 1.2.16 (with vpopmail 5.4.33), and when I click
on an account's catchall button or otherwise attempt to change the
catchall status for the domain, it simply returns a blank page without
having changed anything. The url appears to be properly formatted, and I
see what appears to be a normal message in the apache access log. I'm
running QmailToaster on several hosts, and they all have this problem.

Will someone be so kind as to tell me how I might troubleshoot this?

TIA.

BTW, I think DSPAM's screws a are a *little* too tight! ;)

--
-Eric 'shubes'

!DSPAM:50fe9b1b34141235652020!