From: Todor Petkov [mailto:z...@online.bg]
Sent: mardi 19 février 2013 09:17
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Qmailadmin -- on a Remote Machine

On 18/02/2013 11:37 PM, Remo Mattei wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have a qmail server running and for some reasons qmailadmin does not
install, I have rebuild a new qmail server and the qmailadmin works
fine same version of OS pretty much same configuration but does not
want to listen about having qmailadmin running. So is there a way to
use the new qmail server and run the qmailadmin from there to access
the production qmail server?

Thanks,
Remo

I don't think it's possible. qmailadmin reads the local qmail files to find the virtual domains. Not to mention, that you need to access the filesystem to create/delete users directories.

Regards,

!DSPAM:51236b4934149811816381!