If you're talking about QmailAdmin, you need to make sure it's got the suid bit
set and is owned by the vpopmail user.

You shouldn't have changed Apache to run as vpopmail, and should revert those
changes.

If vpopmail is working for you, you should focus your efforts on
troubleshooting QmailAdmin.

-Tom

On May 16, 2013, at 7:07 AM, swaroop kumar wrote:
> I could able to add domains by using command line
> "/home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain virtual-labs.ac.in admin" but not in gui.
> error "could not update file" was trown when i am trying to create domain.
>
> After creating domain using command i could able to view the details of the
> domain over gui.

!DSPAM:5194c1a634122055419353!