Looking at 4 mpeg camera to get possibly tomorrow. I really only care about video for
blogging. I need it to be pocketsize and have no problem caring it everyday and
everywhere. High quality video is ideal. I have no need for digital zoom. At least 640X480
resolution. And a doc station that can automatically capture my videos be god to. I herd
jake Lobrick was doing this.

Does the sd500 perform better than the M1in video picture quality?

I can wait up to 2 months  if its worth the wait for new technology.

M1
Im looking at http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/m1_qtvr.html  cyber shot
M1
Great reviews on Cnet
http://reviews.cnet.com/Sony_Cyber_Shot_DSC_M1/4505-6501_7-31117284-5.html?
tag=top

SD500
Only problem I'm reading is the LCD goes bad on a LOT of them. And I will be carrying
mine everywhere.  Might be ruff up a bit.

chuck says its terrible in low light and decided with the canon sd500
http://blogumentary.typepad.com/chuck/2005/03/sony_cybershot_.html

What do you think and recommend. I have up to a grand to spend on it.

Kyle Fasanella