Hmm, they're rather behind the times. There's a category for
"Podcasting and Audioblogging" but none for videoblogs.
I can't find any vlogs listed except people that were previously
listed under "weblog" like Steve Garfield and Blogumentary.

I sent a note to Customer Care - we'll see if there's a response.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "troylemaire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey everyone, hopefully I won't get so many people p*ssed off with
> this post, but why is there not a Yahoo Category for VLogging?  Is it
> because there is such a thin line in some peoples eyes between Blog
> and VLog?

Individual Fireant