Hey robert! glad to hear you like the video! the squirrel is in a lot of my videos. I supose I
notice little peices of widelife all around me or just dying for natural movment. idk. I have
mentioned my Hd videos on a number of forums and I have had a few more HD blogs
before this one. I am useing the Sony Z1U which shoots in 1080i interlaced frames. I
rembder that down to 960:540 just so it can be played on some peoples computers.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, robert a/k/a r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>