Andreas,
Here is the demo download page:
http://www.ezedia.com/products/downloads/eZediaQTI_demo/

"The eZediaQTI Demo is limited to exporting a QuickTime movie containing a
maximum of
5 objects, across a maximum of 5 frames. "

For credits and simple links, this should be plenty.

-Will
www.taylorstreetstudio.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>