OK, since you brought it up - it must be said....the best US Appelate
Court opinion ever - Mattel, Inc vs. MCA Records, Inc. for trademark
infringement on their "Barbie" mark and the counterclaim by MCA for
defmation...in the US 9th Circuit...in the opinion of the court, Judge
Kozinski writes...

"If this were a sci-fi melodrama, it might be called Speech-Zilla
meets Trademark Kong."

then insert about 30 pages of legal opinion and..in conclusion...

"MCA filed a counterclaim for defamation based on the
Mattel representative's use of the words "bank robber,"
"heist," "crime" and "theft." But all of these are variants of
the invective most often hurled at accused infringers, namely
"piracy." No one hearing this accusation understands intellec-
tual property owners to be saying that infringers are nautical
cutthroats with eyepatches and peg legs who board galleons
to plunder cargo. In context, all these terms are nonactionable
"rhetorical hyperbole," Gilbrook v. City of Westminster, 177
F.3d 839, 863 (9th Cir. 1999). The parties are advised to chill.

AFFIRMED."

Best...opinion...ev-ar!

http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/ca9/newopinions.nsf/2507FB5DDCB94D7088256C000051F3B8/$file/9856453.pdf?openelement

-m