I'm not going to necessarily proclaim flash the winner, but I'll just note that
at
Audioblog.com, you essentially can upload any video format and publish it and
your blog
post. The player in your blog post is flash. (And obviously, the same applies
to audio).

That's just *one* possible solution.

ER
ericrice.com