That all works great until your kids go over some kids' house where the controls aren't so stringent.

You should hear what kids do on the playground with their iPods lately too.

Robert

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Deirdre Straughan
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 6:45 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Parents need to take responsibility WAS: Videoblogging: potential dark side

Our kids do not use the Internet unless we are in the house. Also our computer is where it can be seen by anyone just walking around, second, our router allows for us to block sites as need - and I can turn on tracking which takes snapshots of the screen. So I do know where the kids go; and they know I can do it.

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use