In the interest of full transparency, I'm paying both Jennifer and Amanda
to have a public cage match at Vloggercon, sponsored by Diet Coke
in partnership with Satan. The winner will be forced to watch a boring
video of my choosing.

All proceeds will fund my charity, Meth Labz 4 Kids!, Inc.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Congdon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>