http://www.mnstories.com/archives/2006/02/cable_fable.html

I just can't keep this one to myself... check out this grainy video
from 1980. It was shot when George Stoney, aka "the godfather
of public access" came to the Twin Cities to help folks setup
cable access. The best part is learning what a handful of
people thought about television. Especially this quote:

"I believe television will remain an intruder in the home until the
viewer can become his own editor."

Well folks -- we're here. We're doing it. Consuming and creating,
as active participants. It's exciting, isn't it?

vlog love,
chuck
http://mnstories.com