--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, robert a/k/a r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Regarding the second question, the group interest, it would be cool to
> hear from one of the vlogfathers. Does vids.myspace.com offer any
> benefit to vlogging / vloggers?

I'm not a vlogfather but I'll wax the awesome science anyway. :-P

MySpace has a huge place for our podcast and part of it's video + live + on the
streets
efforts... Three podcasts are populated from our communities on MySpace and
with a
signup of some 200,000 users a day (Head of Fox Online spoke at a conference
tonight),
it's really an untapped audience that is growing up with new media--- we hope
entertain and we hope to teach people.

On the other hand, my circle of friends are on ericrice.com, but that's prolly
cuz I'm 9
years above the top end of the MySpace demographic. But my personal stuff lives
where
my personal side lives. For the MySpace crowd, it IS their personal space, and
I'm
wondering if ultimately if nomenclature or technology matters.

Cuz they are posting and watching.
Kinda like what we do with videoblogs.
Kinda like what we do with video podcasts.

Funny, it's not 'videoblogging' but golly, it's certainly 'making media' of the
longest tail'd
variety.

ER
ericrice.com :: audioblog.com :: myspace.com/ericrice :: spinmartin.com